"I believe this will change the outcome for business through our website. We have already received two request for prices on grain. Once the new website is launched I believe we'll have all the tools to create a great business tool for our customers." Nathalie Ouellette - Grand-Sault, NB [more]
Grand Falls Milling
You may want to upgrade your browser.
You are using Internet Explorer 6. This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7 or higher. Please consider upgrading or switch to another browser.
Upgrade to Internet Explorer 7
Switch to Firefox
Switch to Safari
Switch to Chrome
When David Sadigh and Flavio Quaranta co-founded IC-Agency in 2000, they knew that the Internet was going to play a major role about how companies conduct business and interact with each other. They could also potentially see that most of them were not leveraging the Internet at its best. Since then, IC-Agency has been an innovative leader when it comes to defining and executing sophisticated online strategies on behalf of the most prestigious corporations.The Internet Marketing Advantage
Marketing on the Internet is relatively inexpensive when compared to the ratio of cost against the reach of the target audience.
- Companies can reach a wide audience for a small fraction of traditional advertising budgets.
- The nature of the medium allows consumers to research and purchase products and services at their own convenience. Therefore, businesses have the advantage of appealing to consumers in a medium that can bring results quickly.
The strategy and overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns depend on business goals and cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis.
Internet marketers also have the advantage of measuring statistics easily and inexpensively, for example:
- Nearly all aspects of an Internet marketing campaign can be traced, measured, and tested.
- The advertisers can use a variety of methods:
- pay per impression
- pay per click
- pay per play, or
- pay per action.
Therefore, marketers can determine which messages or offerings are more appealing to the audience.
- The results of campaigns can be measured and tracked immediately because online marketing initiatives usually require users to click on an advertisement, visit a website, and perform a targeted action. Such measurement cannot be achieved through other mediums such as billboard advertising, where an individual will at best be interested, then decide to obtain more information at a later time.
- Exposure, response, and overall efficiency of Internet media are easier to track than traditional off-line media--through the use of web analytics for instance--Internet marketing can offer a greater sense of accountability for advertisers.
- Marketers and their clients are becoming aware of the need to measure the collaborative effects of marketing (i.e., how the Internet affects in-store sales) rather than each advertising medium individually.
- The effects of multi-channel marketing can be difficult to determine, but are an important part of ascertaining the value of media campaigns.
Due to the increasing demand for companies wishing to leverage the internet for marketing, IC-Agency created IC-Academy to transfer their expertise knowledge in this field.
We invite you to become your own expert by attending our strategically designed course