- Located in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Founded in 1996
- Provides innovative music learning solutions for educators, students, and families.
- Was an AdWords user before IC-Academy
- Saw Immediate Results
- Profits from AdWords increased 189%
- 362% ROI
- Has a conversion rate of 4.75%
- CTR has increased 225%
Adventus Incorporated was founded in 1996 with the hope of bringing a new level of innovation and enjoyment to music education. With e-learning software on the rise, Adventus led the way by developing a sophisticated music learning software that allowed students to receive immediate, quality feedback from an electronic piano attached to a computer. Adventus has now taken it to the next level and has collaborated with trained educators to develop a thoughtful curriculum mixed into it's learning software. Today, Adventus is a leader in interactive music learning and has received recognitions from PC Magazine, the NY times, and Learning Village, to name a few.
What Adventus Needed
Adventus was already an AdWords user before joining IC-Academy. "We decided to sign up for the course to improve our understanding and develop a scalable framework that would require minimal effort to maintain" said Lindsay, the marketing manager at Adventus. Because of the personal nature of IC-Academy, they were able to cater to Adventus's needs and make sure they gained the knowledge needed to reach their goal.
- How to fine tune and optimize its existing AdWords campaign
- The importance of keyword testing and segmenting (exact, broad, phase)
- How to better interpret data and compare campaigns
- How to benchmark their results
- How to find other high performing keywords
- Began seeing results immediately while taking the course
- Profits generated from AdWords have increased 189% compared to the same period, the previous year
- 362% ROI. For every 1$ spent, just over $3.50 is earned
- Adventus now sees a conversion rate of 4.75%
- CTR (click through rate) has increased 225%