- Founded in 2007
- Located in Flint, Michigan
- 500% ROI
- Steady CTR of 2.6%
- Increases Quality Traffic
- 38% Decrease in CPC
- 81% Increase in clicks
As the name suggests, CLOSETbay.com is an online store that specializes in products designed for closets, yes closets. CLOSETbay was established in 2007 as an off-shoot from an existing brick-and-mortar hardware store. Ever since then, it has prided itself on only selling products that it truly believes in. Although quality and fair pricing helped to distinguish it from its competitors, it knew it would not be enough. With this in mind, CLOSETbay set out to find an alternative for increasing its exposure.
Three months after opening and launching the first website, Jason Gibbs, e-business manager at CLOSETBay, discovered Google AdWords. Determined to increase the company's online exposure, Jason set up a Google account and developed an AdWords campaign. However, without a complete knowledge of how to build an effective campaign and competition on AdWords making things increasingly more difficult. “The campaigns were doing okay but they weren't really improving,” says Jason. “We needed fresh, relevant information to jumpstart our AdWords advertising.” That's where IC-Academy came in to help.
- How to fine tune and optimize its existing AdWords campaign.
- How to save money and lower keyword bids without jeopardizing results.
- How to use a “call to action” incentive on each webpage.
- The importance of dedicated landing pages.
- Today, CLOSETbay's CTR (click-through-rate) is a steady 2.6%.
- 500% ROI. For every $1 spent, a profit of $5 is earned.
- Clicks have increased 81% since February, 2008 while average CPC (cost-per-click) has decreased 38%.
- Increase in relevant traffic, which has led to more quality hits and conversions.