- Located in Mayville, Michigan
Originally a sporting goods store, CheerZone has dropped the pads, pucks, and pitching equipment and moved on to pom-poms. After dabbling with a complete line of sporting goods, it was cheerleading that stuck. In 1995, CheerZone's first catalogue was published and sent to high schools across the United States. It has been in the business ever since, and after 14 years it has established itself as a cheer leader.
- How to properly set up a Google AdWords campaign
- How to set up keywords to maximize potential click-through rates
- How to segment their market, and run ads accordingly
- How to find other potential keywords
- How to fully utilize Google Analytics
- The value of having more than one ad running and continuously trying to beat each ad's performance
- The power of potential information through Google Analytics and AdWords.
"On top of everything we learned, the follow up after the course was also incredibly helpful" said Shannon DeHaven, marketing executive for CheerZone.
- Within one week, CTR (click-through-rate) went from 1.4% to over 2%.
- Now four months later our CTR is holding firm at 3.71%.
- 700% ROI. For every $1 spent, a profit of $7 is earned.
- Average CPC (cost-per-click) decreased from $1.68 per click to only $0.35 per click. That's a 480% decrease.
- Since implementing changes suggested by IC-Academy, compared sales from June through October 2008, and June through October 2009 have DOUBLED.